Just so you know, I’ve posted your final grades for peer tutoring on Campus Connect, and I’ve responded to your tutoring reflections and in the center project drafts on D2L, too. You’ve all done great work this semester, and I will keep you on the list of potential tutors in the future: be on the lookout for emails from me whenever we need more tutors in the writing center (especially if I can find a way to increase funding and hire more tutors).
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, let me know. Otherwise, have a great summer!
This is it: we’ve reached the end of the semester. You’ve all done wonderful work in the writing center this semester, and I hope you feel the experience has been rewarding for you, too. Here’s what you need to know to finish the semester in this class:
If not completed earlier, turn the following in by Friday, 5/3 @ midnight:
If not completed earlier, turn the following in by Wednesday, 5/8 @ 5pm (click here to see when I’ll be in my office).
Turn in all paperwork on tutoring: Consultant response sheets, time sheets, session sheets. This evidence provides your tutoring practicum grade.
I’ve listed my schedule for finals below. Please note the times I will be in my office on Monday (5-6) & Wednesday (5-8) if you plan on picking up projects that are not upload-able. If you cannot stop by to pick up your project when I am in my office, please let me know and we can arrange an alternate time for you to pick up your project.
Thursday, May 2:
- 1-2pm: office hour (CAM 224C).
- 2:30pm–4:20pm: ENG 1213.1928 (TTH 2pm class) final meeting in CAM 206.
Friday, May 3: 2:30-4pm: ENG 4013 drop off projects in my office as needed (CAM 224C).
Monday, May 6: 10am-12pm: office hours (CAM 224C).
Tuesday, May 7:
- 10:30am-12:20pm: ENG 1213.1923 (TTH 11am class) final meeting in CAM 205.
- 12:30-2:20pm: ENG 1213.1926 (TTH 12:30pm class) final meeting in CAM 206.
Wednesday, May 8: 10am-12pm: office hours (CAM 224C).
If you have any questions and I am not in my office, please email me at email@example.com.
Have a great break!
Remember, we’ll be in our old CAM classroom (CAM 102) for our final class meeting next week. Between now and then, you should work on the following things:
- Get the rest of your tutoring hours in as needed.
- Start (or keep) working on your tutoring reflection project.
- Continue working on your “in the center” project as needed.
- If possible, bring rough draft(s) of tutoring reflection and/or “in the center” projects for feedback during class next week (it will be an informal peer response opportunity).
No discussion board response necessary this week.